Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More Great Stuff you may Have Missed.

IMG_2668.JPG
May '08 was my best month ever, yay! Here's just a teeny sampling of the stuff flying out the doors at Five and DIamond Vintage...
Tails for the Hawthorne Valley graduate:Tails for the Graduate

50's Parisian novelty print circle Skirt:
Paris Print Circle Skirt



Chiffon print lounging overdress ca 1940. It lasted only 2 days:Early 40s Chiffon Print Overdress

This customer couldn't decide between this dress Batik Print Cotton Party Dress
..and this dress:Cotton Day Dress, nice planning
...So she bought both.


I thought I priced these suede disco platforms high enough that they'd hang around for awhile: SUede Disco Platforms
Nope. They lasted exactly 2 hours.
Disco girl also bought the crazy owl skirt (Do not attempt to adjust your monitor--) Crazy ass Owl skirt
and this 1930s Housedress, which complimented her tattoos beautifully.

30s House Dress

This next dress is one of my favorite all-time dresses; I only owned it a few days, and sadly it didn't fit me :( --but it was still hard to let go. It looks fabulous on Martina!
Dress of the month, My Favorite
Finally, in case you're grumpy that I only post pictures of stuff that's already sold, here's an amazing dress that Martina modeled for me but did not buy.
Sequins. Chartreuse. Heaven. Chartreus Sequined Dance Dress

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the same Martina featured in Martha Stewart magazine this month?

North Fifth Street said...

A lotta hot... did you get some phone numbers that you can circulate?